(Date revised: (July 12, 2023)
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.adelanteabroad.com. This privacy notice
applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website and how it is used
and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give to us when you apply for a program or to receive a newsletter. such as name, address, phone and billing information via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent your information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us or do any of the following at any time by contacting us via the
email address or phone number given on our website: email@example.com and/or +1 (562) 799 9133.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your
information is protected both online and offline. We only collect sensitive information (such as credit card
data), on part of the Application form and for that specific purpose we use a secure system whereby that
information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. We choose to use PayPal for this service as
they are world leaders in online payment information security. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock
icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information
offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer
service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store
personally identifiable information are kept here in our California‐based HQ offices in a secure environment.
(562) 799 9133 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.