Internships in Madrid
We’ll help you find the perfect Internship in Madrid
We’ll guarantee this is the most affordable internship in Madrid program you’ll find on the market today! All of our programs include free housing and a guaranteed internship placement with a company that will help you gain quality experience in your field of choice. Immerse yourself in a new culture, learn a new language, and build your resume – all at the same time!
We offer placements in Architecture and Design, International Business, Culinary, Education, Journalism and Media, Medical & Nursing, Teaching English and more!
For a list complete with internship descriptions, scroll below to the bottom of this page. NOTE** For most international internships in Spain, some Spanish language skills are required.
Internship in Madrid – Program Details
Your Madrid Internship Experience
“Madrid me mata” is kind of like “Viva las Vegas“, born out of the Movida counter-culture movement depicted in so many Almodovar movies. That expression encapsulates the sensation of this city. As the capital of Spain, it occupies the literal center and heart of the country, as well as serves as its economic and cultural hub. Doing an international internship in Madrid will be a chapter in your life you won’t soon forget.
When you arrive in Madrid, home to our most developed International Internship program, you’ll be met at the airport and brought to your apartment. Settle into your new Spanish home first; our apartments are in excellent condition and centrally located, in working, busy areas and short walking distances to Metro stations and bus stops.
Prior to beginning your international internship experience, you’ll plunge into two weeks of intensive Spanish language courses. Upon completion of your two-week course, your internship begins. Choose from a variety of sectors like Law, Psychology, Pharmacy, Marketing, and much more (click on the tabs below for a complete list if internship fields here) or work with us to create one for you if you can’t find your desired field.
Internships are usually 4 hours a day, 5 days a week so you have the opportunity to experience what day to day life is like for Spanish inhabitants. Outside of your internship, make the experience your own! Travel around the country, take in all the city has to offer, or mingle with the locals. We provide the means, you create the experience!
We guarantee we offer the most affordable internship programs in Madrid, do your research! Help us assist you in creating your internship experience by applying now.
What’s Included in Your Madrid Internship
This is our longest running international internship program and it includes many features. Here are a few key points:
- Over 250 local and international companies participate in our Intern in Madrid program.
- Your Intern Advisor is Don Antonio Pallares, a former Professor of Economics and past Real Madrid futbol player. Yes, you read that correctly.
- The amount of time you choose to intern is flexible, with program lengths ranging from 1 to 12 months; all begin the first Monday of the month.
- Intern in Madrid Program can be done for academic credit (240 contact hours for a 3 month program, for example)
- Two weeks of intensive Spanish language classes are included in the fee
- A contracted international internship work assignment is guaranteed, and you will know where you are interning long before you arrive. Candidates gain real, international work experience to upgrade their resume.
- You’ll always have a room to yourself, no double bunking! We understand your need for privacy. You will know your exact address in Madrid long before you arrive also.
- Come with a friend, and we can make sure you live together in the same housing during your adventure in Spain.
- Our Director in Madrid is from a long line of Madrilenos and is a golden resource for anything and everything that has to do with this great city. He also has deep experience with international students living in Madrid – that’s you!
- Excursions are included during your initial 2-weeks intensive Spanish coursework. We also organize events each month, through the language school, which you are welcome to participate in — some have a small fee, others are free.
- Our programs are meant for the independent traveler who doesn’t need hand holding or strict itineraries, a near impossible thing to promise in an international setting.