Observation & Research Assignments in Scotland
Gain valuable research experience, boost your resume, and spend 6 weeks in beautiful Scotland.
6 WEEK SUMMER PROGRAM
May 19, 2019 – June 29, 2019
Placements are limited. Apply soon to secure your spot!
Gain Experience and Travel with an Observation & Research Assignment in Scotland
Adelante’s Observation & Research in Scotland aims to match serious students with academic observational and research assignments in a variety of different sectors. All program assignments are full-time hours, 5 days a week. Weekends are free for candidates to travel and explore the beauty of Scotland.
6 Week Summer Programs are currently available in the fields of:
- Agricultural Business (1 spot/ PROGRAM FULL FOR 2019)
- Ecology and Conservation (2 spots)
- Horticulture & Gardening (2-3 spots)
- Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (2 spots)
- Psychology (ALL 4 spots taken / PROGRAM FULL FOR 2019) – Currently taking Psychology applications for the 2020 Summer Program.
- Speech and Hearing Sciences – Speech Pathology (2 spots)
- Private Veterinary Practice & Surgery (1 spot/ PROGRAM FULL FOR 2019)
Scotland Program Information
Our programs in Scotland have been developed with an experienced university specialist who has secured student internships in Scotland and throughout Europe for almost 20 years. Placements are within prestigious Policy Centers and Academic Institutions and Private Veterinary practices.
Applying early is strongly encouraged, as only a limited number of spots are available within each field.
SEE PLACEMENT DESCRIPTIONS BELOW. These placements are all located in and around the Scottish capital, Edinburgh, which is the best base to both live in and to explore Scotland during your days off. Summer provides better weather to experience the beauty and history of this off-the-beaten-path location – stunning countryside, beautiful lakes and mountains and picturesque villages can all be reached easily by bus or train.
Don’t lose your spot! Get the ball rolling by applying now for an Observation & Research program in Scotland.