NGO – work with immigrants and other vulnerable populations
- Work with individuals in one on one sessions, in need from our various offices around.
- Maintain contact via Whats app/ calls evaluating needs being met and other needs that arise.
- Organize classes or opportunities for an immigrant to learn Spanish and English.
- Support with integration into Barcelona life (help open up a bank account, help read a rental agreement, help with personal well being.
- Update database with all new information for each individual in your case load.
- Good communication skills, listening skills and empathy.
- Solid organization skills.
Desired skill set but not required:
- Past experience giving classes or mentoring and teaching.
- Past experience volunteering or with vulnerable populations.
- Able to speak Arabic, English or French.
Minimum duration: 8 weeks / Languages: Spanish or Catalan / English
To Apply, fill out our application and select Barcelona